Welcome

I am working to consolidate my older text only quick reviews, as well as all of my newer YouTube video reviews. I switched from the quickly written reviews around March of 2009 to video reviews. It is going to take a little time to get caught up as I have over ten years of reviews to consolidate here.


This is a big project until I am current you can stop by my YouTube channel and check out my Movie Review Playlist with my last movie reviews!




Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Guilty By Association


This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Morgan Freeman was billed as the star and he only appeared in the movie for about 4-5 minutes, I felt robbed, it was truly horrible.

Something made by jr high school or grade school kids would have been better.

This movie was a complete disgrace. I give this one two thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment