Welcome

I am working to consolidate my older text only quick reviews, as well as all of my newer YouTube video reviews. I switched from the quickly written reviews around March of 2009 to video reviews. It is going to take a little time to get caught up as I have over ten years of reviews to consolidate here.


This is a big project until I am current you can stop by my YouTube channel and check out my Movie Review Playlist with my last movie reviews!




Friday, May 13, 2005

Wake of Death


Well if your a die hard Van Damme fan and can get past the ridiculous and all but tired plot, as we have seen this same movie hundreds of times, this is sort of enjoyable action flick with some good explosions and fight scenes.

The problem here is Van Damme tried to get a little too far from his roots and act a little too much however it is still ok for a 99 cent rental.

No comments:

Post a Comment