Welcome

I am working to consolidate my older text only quick reviews, as well as all of my newer YouTube video reviews. I switched from the quickly written reviews around March of 2009 to video reviews. It is going to take a little time to get caught up as I have over ten years of reviews to consolidate here.


This is a big project until I am current you can stop by my YouTube channel and check out my Movie Review Playlist with my last movie reviews!




Friday, August 20, 2004

Open Water


This movie was truly horrible, it was a low budget film that seemed as if it was done by someone with a home camcorder, the sound was terrible and the acting and script were even worse.

This was a huge waste of time.

I wouldnt even reccomend watching this for free on cable.

This gets a big double thumbs down from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment