Welcome

I am working to consolidate my older text only quick reviews, as well as all of my newer YouTube video reviews. I switched from the quickly written reviews around March of 2009 to video reviews. It is going to take a little time to get caught up as I have over ten years of reviews to consolidate here.


This is a big project until I am current you can stop by my YouTube channel and check out my Movie Review Playlist with my last movie reviews!




Friday, November 6, 1992

Bad Lieutenant (1992)

Harvey Keitel puts in an incredible preformance, in this very dark film.

The title Bad Lieutenant is really an understatement as we watch this NYPD detective, drug/gambling addict spiral into the depths of a darkness rarely seen.

When you watch this you just stare at the screen dumbfounded and amazed at what your watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment